Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Circus

I took the kids to the circus last night while Brad was working. I was scared to take them all alone because Kaytlynn still likes to run away and Connor just wanders off and doesn't even realize it. And I, of course, can only run after one, and only pick up two. I just imagined myself with Kaytlynn in one arm, Connor in the other, running after Josh. And they are so short that they get dwarfed in the crowd. I was afraid that Josh would need to go to the bathroom in the middle of it and I would have to drag the kids out kicking and screaming for a bathroom break. But no, it was relatively painless. We had some tears, some freezing while standing in line for tickets, and Connor kept trying to cut to the front of the line. Kaytlynn cried when she had to get off the pony. She was crying "I need mooooorrre." Josh and Connor decided they wanted to ride on the elephant and Kaytlynn wanted to ride on the pony. When it was Kaytlynns turn, both Josh and Connor cried because they wanted to ride the pony. Fun stuff. It was really good though. And a funny comment from Josh--"I saw the elephants wee-vee. It was huge. And it peed." Today we are off to the McDonalds playplace with friends.

1 comment:

CamiKay said...

Awww so fun I wish I could have come!