Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Connors 5th birthday BBQ

I don't know how many people actually read this, but I wanted to post that we are having a BBQ for Connor's 5th birthday on Sunday, June 27th from 5-8 p.m., and it would be great to see anybody who can make it! It will be at the Spanish Fork reservoir at the pavilion. 2931 S Spanish Oaks Dr. You get off of I-15 at the Hwy 6 Price/Manti exit. Go up highway 6 for a few miles and turn right on powerhouse road. Turn left on Spanish Oaks Dr and go all the way up the hill, past the reservoir, and there is parking by the pavilion. There is a playground and if you would like to swim, be sure to bring your water and beach gear. Call me with any questions: 801-859-5937. We're excited!

2 comments:

Cam said...

I wish I lived closer so I could some. I loved coming to the party last year. Hope y'all have a great time!

Nate and Annie said...

I would love to come... Have an awesome time!