Saturday, August 28, 2010

Schedules

Okay, Josh will be going to school M, T, Th, F at 8:30 until 2:45. W is 8:30 to 2:00. Connor is going to school M, T, Th, F from 12:00 until 2:45. W is 11:45 to 2:00. Kaytlynn is going to school M and W from 9 to 11:20. Connor has gymnastics T and Th from 3:45 to 5, and Connor and Josh have soccer games T and Th either at 5:30 or 6:15. Just had to write that out. I am still working 60+ hours a week, and Brad is still working full time in Bluffdale. I will be amazed if I never forget a drop off or pick up time. Thank goodness Kaytlynn quit dance and Josh quit gymnastics! And thank goodness I don't have more kids!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No, no, no, no, NO! Too, too much Cara! I would never leave the house, I'd be curled up in some corner talking to myself, and repeating school times and days. This is crazy!!

shunt said...

sounds just like my life! Minus the part about having a job and add the part where we are having one more kid. Cara, why do we do this to ourselves!! I just want to cry now that I look at our schedule for fall.. I obviously wasn't thinking when I registered everyone for stuff last spring, I seemed to have forgot I would be huge and tired in the fall.
Oh, and dont you HATE late start at school!!! Who's brilliant idea was that because they didnt have the parents in mind when they did it!!

JillC said...

Oh Cara, I CAN relate to your three kids with three different schedules! I'm exhausted just remembering it!