Friday, October 30, 2009

Connor is 6

I forgot to write about this earlier. Connor is convinced that he is 6. I don't know why. We were in the car and he said he was 6 and Josh was saying "No, Connor, you're not 6. You're 4." And Connor was saying "No, I'n 6!" When we got out of the car there were big tears. He was so upset that Josh said he was 4. He said "I was 4, but I grow-ded up and now I'n 6." I asked him what happened to 5 and he said he didn't know. When we got home he told me again that he was 6 and said "I'll show you, mom!" He went and got the bathroom scale and stood on it. "See, I'n 6!"

2 comments:

shunt said...

omg thats soo funny, i really like the scale part. Hudson tries to be 4 sometimes, but when you tell him if hes 4 then hes not the baby anymore then he wants to be 2 again cause he thinks hes the only baby ever.

CamiKay said...

Cara I promise we had the exact same discussion 23 or 24 years ago. And you would not let me live in my fantasy world, you were like, Cami, you are NOT (insert age here) I even remember I said a year younger than you to try to appease you, adding only two years to my age instead of 3 in hopes that you would let the lie stand. I swear I remember this. And I ran to Mom in tears too =)