Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Here are my Mother's Day presents:

A dozen red roses from Brad. They are a week old in this picture-oops!



From Josh. I don't know how to feel about this. Josh has turned into such a little joker. He's hardly ever serious.



Nice pointy teeth I have, and a lot of them!



My moms name is Cara. She is special because she lets me play games. I like it when my mom sbacing (spanking) me. My mom can do many things! I think she's best at doing lonjry. (laundry) My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by lafing. My mom is as pretty as a...flowr. My mom is smart! She even knows her abc. I'd like to tell my mom...to sbac (spank) me.

From Connor:






"Happy Mother's Day 2011"
My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world! Her name is Kau (Connors spelling). She's pretty as a table cloth. She is 25 years old. She has brown eyes and greyish brownish hair. She weighs 70 pounds and is 7 1/2 feet tall. Her favorite food is lasagna. In the good old days when she was little, she used to go to the park. I think mom is funny when she laughs. But I know she's really angry when I hit my sister. I wouldn't trade my mom for seven dollars. I love my mom because she gives me treats.

From Kaytlynn:



What a treasure!

1 comment:

CamiKay said...

It's a little ironic because I've never even seen you spank any of your kids! And how's looking like a table clothe working out for ya?
Good for Brad though on the flowers. Your kids are pretty weird Cara, but that's the way we like em.