Thursday, November 17, 2011

"I'm not your sister anymore!"

For quite a while Kaytlynn was calling her friends and others her sisters. When she would get mad at them, she would say "I'm not your sister anymore, HMF!" She also did this to me when I would not give her something she wanted. She got different replies from different people. Lola would come back with "Well, you're not my sister either, HMF!" Olivia would be sad and say "I can't be your sister anymore?" I would just kind of laugh. I haven't heard her say this for awhile, so I thought it was pretty much over. Well, she had some candy corn that I bought for her and she wasn't sharing the pumpkin one that I wanted, even though she had bunches of them. I thought it would be funny to say "Well, I'm not your sister anymore, HMF!" She asked what and I said "I'm not your sister anymore." Her little face crumpled up and I thought she was just faking it, but lo and behold, big tears came and she hid her face behind her hands. She was so sad and really, really crying. I could not get her to stop for 5 minutes. I finally just left her alone after she ran in her room and slammed the door and a minute later she came out with a candy corn pumpkin and said "Is this the one you want?" "Yes, thank you." I said.

No comments: