Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quotes from the kids

Connor: "Josh, I don't have all day." (So funny because that is exactly what he has)

Kaytlynn: "Ta daaa!" (She obviously doesn't know how to use this yet, because she says it randomly all day)

Josh: "I don't want to go to the doctor for 100 days. I don't want to be 6." (This was after he got shots and the doctor said to bring him back when he was 6.)

Kaytlynn: "Its mad-jet!" (It's magic--she says this with hand gestures--also randomly)

Kaytlynn: "I surbibed it!" (I don't know what she survived)

Josh: "I was a dinosaur last night at Halloween with razor sharp teeth" (Everything was last night)

Josh: "Do you want to play again, Car? Maybe you can win the next one." (Josh is so good at video games. I cannot win.)

I left the room for a short time and when I came back, the kids had the lights off and were hiding behind the couch and said "Surprise!" Kaytlynn said it about 5 seconds after the boys.

Josh: "Car, Kayt-winn's getting away! Go get her!" (When Kaytlynn makes a run for it.)

Kaytlynn: "Car, I wuv you."

Gosh, maybe Connor doesn't talk as much as I think he does.

1 comment:

Ahnah said...

I loved reading that! Your kids are darling and I love that they call you Car. My youngest calls me Ahnah and it cracks me up!