Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yikes!

So a quick update, because I only have 5 minutes.....Josh started kindergarten, and though it was a horrendous experience getting him to go to school on the first day, he now loves it and loves going every day. We signed him up for kindergarten soccer and he still has not played. At least he sits on the grass and watches now and doesn't throw a HUGE tantrum getting there. Connor is starting pre-school on Thursday, Kaytlynn had her princess birthday party last Saturday (she will be 3 on Sep. 7th). I have been working a Ton--and when I say that, I mean 100 hour weeks--because Janets (the lady I sub for at the post office) husband died, so I am working 6 days a week, along with my other jobs. Brad is trekking away at his business ventures and his job. I'll put pictures up later!

1 comment:

shunt said...

yikes! you need a break! but at least your bringin in some $$ with the extra hours. Ive got 1 in PreSchool and 1 in PreK on the other side of town this year.. ughhh