Saturday, January 15, 2011

I remember

I remember what else I wanted to write about Kaytlynn. She has been adding ey to a lot of words. She says "That's miney!" and "Can I give you a lick-ey?" She just adds it on whenever she feels like it. On a different subject--the other day I heard Josh ask Kaytlynn if she wanted to play a video game with him. Poor Kaytlynn is usually left out. She asks the boys a question and they ignore her or they will just play with eachother and poor Kaytlynn is left to play by herself, or she asks me to play with her, but I can't play with her all day. So it was really nice to hear all three kids playing video games together downstairs. Josh was being very patient and teaching her what to do. Music to a mothers ears. Oh my gosh, I'm a mom! It just hits me sometimes and thinking that sentence shocked me. :) Josh also helps Connor read. For some reason, Connor has a hard time with in, is, and it. Josh will say "Come on Connor, we've been over this again and again last night. You know it." Also, my kids say "last day" a lot. Especially Kaytlynn. She'll say things like "Last day, we went to grama and grampas house. And last day, Santa came and bringed us presents." They will remember things I have totally forgotten about. Cuties. Kaytlynn has also been giving me lots of love since I "broke my arm". Lots of kisses and hugs on my leg.

No comments: