Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm going to beat you up!

Kaytlynn said to me the other day "We're doing to have a race and I'n doing to beat you up!" I thought that was kind of rude, but realized she was just putting the "up" on the end. She says this all the time now. "I'm doing to beat everyone up!" "I beat Tonnor up." "Did I beat you up?" she says it to her poor little friends, too-"I'n doing to beat you up!" "We're donna do to Jumpin' Jacks and have so much fun and I'm doing to beat you up."
I was looking through my old planner pages and saw a Kaytlynn quote I had written down "My neck is sweatering. It's hot." She must be a warm-blooded kid because I try to give her hugs and she'll push me away and tell me she's too hot. Most of her time spent at home is shirtless time because she's too hot. Awhile ago she didn't want to go to pre-school and I asked her why she didn't want to go. She said "I just wanna stay home and be naked! Hmmf!" with her arms folded and a scowl on her face.
I pulled an old grandma trick last Sunday. I slipped on the ice and fell on my shoulder. I didn't break anything. It's just a strain, but it hurts! I can't lift my arm or move my shoulder without it really hurting. So I'm in a sling and have been going to physical therapy. All the kids have been good, but Kaytlynn has been very sweet. Every time I say I can't do something she asks "Because you have a broken arm?" and then she'll come over and kiss me. The other day Brad left and gave her a hug. She ran in to me and was very troubled and said that she forgot something. I asked her what she forgot and she said she gave dad hugs but "I fordot to dive him tisses." She wanted me to call him to tell him to come back. She also says "last day" a lot. "But last day, I was a really naughty dirl" "But, last day, I ate my whole sandwich" "But last day, I didn't have to doe to the doctors." It seems like there was something else I wanted to write about, but I can't remember! Went to Josh and Connors SEP (parent teacher conference) and they are both doing really well!

No comments: