Sunday, July 19, 2009

"That's what you're sposed to do"

I was delivering mail today while all the fun Spanish Fork happenings were happening. So Brad told me about this. He took the kids down to the park where they had some activities going on. There was a booth where you hit the target with a softball and the guy falls in the water. I don't know what it's called. So Brad paid the dollar and Josh got 5 balls. He didn't hit the target hard enough to get the guy to fall. So after Josh missed with the last ball, he ran up and pushed the target with both hands and made the guy fall in the water. Then it was Connors turn. He got the balls, put them all down, and ran and pushed the target, too, and made the guy fall in the water! What kind of boys am I raising? So Brad told me about that and I asked Josh if he did that and he said "That's what you're sposed to do." That guy deserves a tip!

1 comment:

CamiKay said...

Haha I didn't realize how long it's been since I've read your blog! What great stories =) Thanks for keeping up on it,it helps me when I'm missing you guys...