Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Connor likes snowboarding better than skiing.




Connor had his first snowboarding lesson up at Brighton. His little snowboard was so cute! We have got to find one to buy somewhere. He seemed to do well. He fell a lot, just like every normal human learning to snowboard, but he took it like a champ. His teacher liked him because he didn't whine, he just kept saying "I want to do it myself." I thought he'd conk out on the way home, but he was up all day. I think the tired hit him last night, though. He was whining and crying a lot. I asked him if he liked skiing or snowboarding better (I really, really was not trying to push him towards liking snowboarding better, I swear!) and he said he liked snowboarding. So until next time, here's some videos and pictures! And by the way, I'm so proud!!

No comments: