Saturday, February 13, 2010

There is no greater compliment than one that is given about your child

I've been getting compliments on my kids lately and it feels so good. We got the basketball compliment to Josh at McDonalds. I had a lady tell me at kickboxing that Kaytlynn was soooo cute, that she just had the perfect little face. Then I had a lady that helps out in Josh's class tell me that he was just so cute. She said she goes home to her husband and tells him about how cute Josh is, that she just wants to take him home with his cute little personality and his freckles. The best compliments you can get are the ones about your kids. Compliments about me are nice, too, but just don't quite compare!

2 comments:

Nate and Annie said...

Well, your kids are so darling it would be hard not to compliment them.

cara said...

Sly Annie! I like how you did that! :)