Saturday, February 27, 2010

My little dancer




Kaytlynn has been copying the cheerleaders and gymnasts at Connors gymnastics class for awhile now. She copied a figure skater on tv. And she copies me at my kickboxing class. She is really good at seeing other people do things and copying it. So I decided it was time for dance classes. I asked her if she wanted to do dance class and she said yes, that would be fun. The day before I signed her up I asked again and she said "NO!!" so we just did a trial class on Wednesday. I didn't know if she would really like it and do great, or if she would be a little bum and cry and scream and not let me go, so it was a nice surprise when she went right in and did all the dance moves as well as the girls who have been in class for awhile. She really liked it and is excited to go again. She's really growing up!

No comments: