Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dance Monkey, Dance!

I dread working Wednesday and Thursday nights with Lana. She makes me tap dance on the table for her to keep her awake. She makes me bring microwave popcorn so she can eat it while she watches me dance. We work 2 nights a week together and Wednesday night she spends the whole night coming up with complicated dance routines and expects me to have them memorized perfectly for Thursday night. Sometimes Melvina stays and watches, too. Lana made me buy her a taser off the internet and if I try to take a break, she tases me and says "Dance monkey, dance!" Then she makes me do all the checks and she tases me to make me jump up and go when I'm too emotionally and physically exhausted to get up on my own. Melvina is thinking about getting a taser of her own off the internet, so she doesn't have to drive all the way to Lanas house to borrow hers every time we work together. Melvina wants tasing capabilities because she also does not want to do any checks. Help me! What should I do? Oh no, now Wendy is telling me that she might make me dance for her, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise I won't use the taser, though. I draw the line at that kind of cruelty.

Unknown said...

You make me laugh! I love working with you, even though you have never danced. That taser idea is something to think about......just kidding. Stop making me look bad, I'm a very nice person!