Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blah!

I have not been feeling well for about 2 weeks now. The best way to describe my symptoms is pregnant. I feel like I am pregnant. Headache, nautious, a little dizzy, heartburn, emotional (I keep crying for no reason), and a few other not-so-nice things that pregnant people get. Now, I am hoping and praying that this is not the case. I have not been drop-dead tired like I was with the other kids, so that gives me hope. Brad had a vasectomy a little over 2 years ago, so that also gives me hope. What does not give me hope is the 5 different stories I have heard of failed vasectomies lately. We planned to have only 2 kids, and as you all know we have 3. It took a lot of talking and begging and time for Brad to consent to having the v-word. And our third child, and a scare of having a 4th.
There are so many good people out there who would take the news graciously, saying that their surprise is a gift and all that, but I am not going to lie to you, I would be devastated. We'd love the kid and everything, but, yeah. Kaytlynn was a devastation. Of course I absolutely love that naughty, fiesty little girl and I'd never want her to not be a part of our family now. So if it is true, we will take it as it comes. And if I have a terminal disease that makes me feel pregnant, well, we will also take that as it comes :) Hopefully I've just been working too much.

1 comment:

shunt said...

uuhhh ohh.. go get a test just in case! I was late this month and got super scared! 4 is just CRAZY!!