Saturday, June 20, 2009

Somebody is giving me $75,000! Yippee!

Greetings My Friend,
I am Kluka Darlene A. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for
your Confirmable Bank Draft of $78,000 but I did not hear from you since that time.
Then I deposited the Draft with TNT Delivery, West Africa, I travelled out of the country
for a 3 Months Course and I will not be back till end of September.What you
have to do is to contact the TNT Delivery West Africa as soon as possible to know
the delivery of your package to you because of the expiring date. For your
information, I have paid for the delivery charges, Insurance premium and
Clearance Certificate Fee of the Check showing that it is not a drug money.

The only money you will send to the TNT Delivery to deliver your Draft direct to your
postal Address is ($215 USD) only being Security Keeping Fee of the
Delivery Company .

Contact Person: Mr.David Mark
Email :tntafrica.dispatchunit@live.com
Tel :+234-702-9066-207
Finally,you are expected to pay only $215.00 USD and make sure that you re-confirm your
Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the
Delivery and know when it will get to your address.
Yours Faithfully,
Kluka Darlene A.


I found this very funny. Whoever wrote this must have had $ signs in their eyes and been thinking how clever they were. Poor thing doesn't know how bad their English is. Auhhhh, so sad.

No comments: